Saturday, January 21, 2006

An Introduction

I want to introduce myself before I begin to examine the world in which we live and some of the issues that will be discussed on this blog. To be more specific, this blog will address whatever pressing issue that passes my fancy. These issues could range from school vouchers to the role of neighbors and local environments to physician-assisted suicide. So be prepared for posts which may or may not be related to each other.

At the time of this post, I am a student at American University. I'm majoring in political science and economics, minoring in math and philosophy. My primary focus is economics and I tend to interpret issues in that context, even if the issues themselves may not lend themselves to such a simple analysis. This is not true for every post that I plan to make, but many of them follow this trend, so don't be surprised.

Welcome to the Den.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posts with possibly-non-interrelated content? Didn't you realize that's entirely against the rules of blogging? I think we need to set you straight! This is not supposed to be some kind of journal with random thoughts and various issues covered willy-nilly. Every post is supposed to be a solid continuation of the last one. Variations are only allowed if they are properly built up to and their relevancy to all that came before is easily comprehended by the lowest common denominator of mental powers.
With that said, you can flout the law if you like, but I'd keep a low profile if I were you. Just in case the Blogspot police go on a raid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home